We developed and released the following new features for you:
Request for Information process (RFI): Further Extension of the process with several new options
For the RFI now the whole flow as shown below is supported now:
- As the recipient of an RFI (Project Manager) I want to be able to reject an RFI.
An RFI can be incomplete, incorrectly asked, or already answered in a previous RFI. Therefore I want to reject it. I expect that the initiator will correct and resubmit the RFI or accept the rejection and close it.
- If the initiator resubmits a corrected RFI, this action / button is now correctly named “Resubmit”.
- When resubmitting the initiator has to enter a new due date.
- RFI log is now showing another icon for responded / rejected RFIs.
- Due date is omitted from the RFI log once the RFI has been responded to.
- In case that the initiator received an answer in another way (via phone call or in a meeting), they the initiator is now also able to document a response for the recipient, like it is possible for other processes.
Also the following scenarios should now work: