We developed and released the following new features for you:
Prozesse: Vereinfachte Prozessnummerierung für Informationsanfragen (RFI)
You receive an RFI in pm. and forward it for review to your team. We have optimized the behavior of the system with regard to process numbering in such cases, so that currently the number of the forwarded RFI adds following number to the main RFI number, instead of creating a unique SRFI number. In that way matching of a sub-process to the main process is easier to recognize in lists and reports.
E.g. in the new solution RFI with a reference number CON-RFI-24 when forwarded creates sub-processes numbered CON-RFI-24 (1), CON-RFI-24 (2), CON-RFI-24 (3), ...
• Every new sub-process of an RFI process will be assigned to the main process by next running number added to the main RFI reference number.
• For all new processes the new numbering will be displayed in all the lists as well as in Company View, RFI Logs, exports and when reading
Smartflow in a popup.
• SmartFlow Type filter in Company View will not show SRFI anymore, but RFI only. Selecting RFI as filter will show both all RFIs and SRFIs in the list.
• What’s New screen: will not show separate area for SRFI any more as those are summarized in RFI area.
• Reference numbers of existing SRFIs will not be migrated.
• Creating any forward of an existing RFI will start using the new numbering.