With the new online viewer it is now possible to add custom stamps configured in the project. As in the former viewer you can only use stamping if you and your project are enabled for it and if a stamp is configured.
For more information about configuring stamps please read Configuring stamps.
To add a stamp in the viewer click the stamp tool icon in the viewer markup toolbar.
- menu is displayed showing all stamps you have permission to use
- hovering mouse over the stamp name shows a preview of the stamp
- choose a stamp when clicking on the stamp name
- now with the left mouse button down drag the mouse to place the stamp on the document (This works like the other markup tools)
- after the stamp is set, you can still change its position and size via drag and drop