To use conjectPM you don't need to install extra software on our Computer. You just need your Internet browser!
Check with the following settings if your computer is optimally configured to work with conjectPM.
Internet Explorer 11
Firefox version 38 and later
Chrome (from version 42 only limited support, for further information please click here)
For further information also see our Browser Policy.
- Java Environment: Oracle, JRE 8
Note: You don't need to have a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed to use conjectPM. But if you want to use the additional feature online edit for documents, you'll need to have a working JRE installed.
- Pop-Up Blocker: Deactivated or configured for conject.com
- Cookies: Acceptance enbaled
- Encryption: SSL enabled
- Ports: 80 for http and 443 for https opened
- Minimum Screen Resolution: at least 1280 x 768
Additionally we recommend the following settings:
- Make sure to have at least http 1.1 enabled.
- Enter *.conject.com as a trusted site of the Internet Explorer.
- We recommend the following helpful setting for Firefox!
If it is neccesary to do changes on your firewall or proxy server, please read here.