Of course, you can work with conjectPM without deactivating your Pop-up blocker. You only need to allow pop-ups from the domain conject.com:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Open the menu via the rack-wheel symbol in the top right corner.
- Choose the menu "Internet options".
- Open the tab "Privacy".
- Make sure that the box is ticked at "Turn on Pop-up Blocker", else it is completely disabled, which is also a possibility.
- Select the"Settings" to configure the Pop-up blocker to work with conjectconjectPM
- Enter the website *.conject.com in the upper input line and click on "Add", then you will see it in the section "Allowed sites".
- Apply the changes with the "Close" button.
- Click on "Apply" and use "OK" afterwards to close the menu finally.
|Note: We recommend entering *.conject.com to the "Trusted Sites" of the Internet Explorer. This will automatically configure the internal Pop-up blocker and enables a flawless connectivity to conjectconjectPM
|If you have a Toolbar for your Internet Explorer from Google, Yahoo, MSN, Norton Antivirus or another company , it may be possible that another Pop-up Blocker is also activated. You can configure it via the "Options" or "Settings" menu of the corresponding Toolbar to work with conjectPM or to disable it.|