Of course, you can work with conjectPM without deactivating your Pop-up Blocker. You only need to allow pop-ups from the domain conject.com. If you are using Firefox, you can configure the internal pop-up blocker as follows:
- Open Firefox.
- Open the menu via the button with three horizontal stripes at the top right corner.
- Select "Options".
- Change to the "Content" settings.
- If you want to disable the pop-up blocker, remove the checkmark at the "Block pop-up windows" option.
- In order to configure the pop-up blocker click on the "Exceptions" button next to the checkbox "Block pop-up window".
- Enter *.conject.com in the field labelled "Address of web site:" and add it with the "Allow" button.
- Repeat step 7 for the website ng.conject.com and www.conject.com.
- Apply your changes with "Save changes".
- Leave the Firefox by closing the tab.
|Note: If you have installed a Toolbar for your Firefox from Google, Yahoo, MSN, Norton Antivirus or another company , it may be possible that another Pop-up Blocker is also activated. You can configure it via the "Options" or "Settings" menu in the corresponding Toolbar to work with conjectPM or to disable it.|