Of course, you can work with conjectPM without deactivating your Pop-up Blocker. You only need to allow pop-ups from the domain conject.com. If you are using Firefox, you can configure the internal pop-up blocker as follows:
- Open Firefox.
- Open the menu via the button with three horizontal stripes at the top right corner.
- Select "Options".
- Change to the "Content" settings.
- If you want to disable the pop-up blocker, remove the checkmark at the "Block pop-up windows" option.
- In order to configure the pop-up blocker click on the "Exceptions" button next to the checkbox "Block pop-up window".
- Enter *.conject.com in the field labelled "Address of web site:" and add it with the "Allow" button.
- Repeat step 7 for the website ng.conject.com and www.conject.com.
- Apply your changes with "Save changes".
- Leave the Firefox by closing the tab.
|Note: If you have installed a toolbar for your Firefox, it might be that another popup blocker is active through this toolbar. You can configure or deactivate this popup blocker for working with conjectPM via the menu item "Options" or "Settings" of the corresponding toolbar.|