To use conjectPM your Internet Explorer must accept Cookies from the domain conject.com. To enable Cookies, do the following steps:
- Open Firefox.
- Open the menu via the button with three horizontal stripes at the top right corner.
- Select "Options".
- Change to the "Privacy" settings.
- In the "Firefox will:" menu select the option "use custom settings for history".
- Check whether the option "Accept cookies from sites" is enabled and if the value "they expire" is selected under "Keep until" and "Always" under "Accept third-party cookies". This is the standard setting of Firefox.
- Apply your settings by closing and restarting Firefox.
|Note: If you use more restrictive cookies settings you can disable the option "Accept cookies from sites" and accept cookies of particular sites using the "Exceptions" button. Enter *.conject.com, www.conject.com and ng.conject.com and accept cookies with "Allow".|