- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the rack-wheel symbol in the top right corner.
- Click on "Internet Options".
- Go to the "Security" tab.
- Click on the "Internet" web content zone.
- Select the setting "Medium-high". This is the default setting of the Internet Explorer.
Note: If you use custom settings, check if "Active Scripting" is enabled:
- Open the security settings with "Custom level".
- Scroll down to the section "Scripting" and enable the option "Active Scripting".
- Apply your changes with "OK" and confirm the security prompt with "Yes".
- Save the new settings with a click on "OK".
|Note: We recommend entering *.conject.com to the "Trusted Sites" of the Internet Explorer. This will automatically configure the internal Pop-up blocker and enables a flawless connectivity to conjectconjectPM|