- conjectPM doesn't react on your clicks? Your display freezes or is faulty?Do you have the following problems?
- Some graphics elements are either not shown or distorted!
- You click on buttons or icons but nothing happens? The display seems to be frozen? In the left lower corner of Internet Explorer an error is shown?
Possible reasons behind faulty display of conjectPM are:
- A zoom factor bigger or smaller than 100% when using Internet Explorer. (see the description below)
- Usage of a non compatible browser or of an older versions of Internet Explorer or Firefox Browser.
- The screen resolution is too low.
- Your memory for cookies and cache is full or an error has been saved. Delete your Cookies and Cache.
Zoom factor for Internet Explorer: You click on buttons or icons but nothing happens? In the left lower corner of Internet Explorer an error is shown? Reset the zoom to 100%:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Open the "View" menu.
- Go to the option "Zoom".
- Click on "100%" in the sub menu.
- Close Internet Explorer and try it again.