We recommend to delete cookies and the browser cache periodically. Otherwise it could happen that your browser loads information and data from this temporary memory instead of loading the current content from conjectconjectPM
|Note: If you enable the login option "Remeber me on this computer" when logging in to conjectPM and thus you do not have to enter your login credentials, make sure that you remeber your user name and password. After deleting cookies and cache this setting will be disabled and you have to enter your credentials once again.|
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Open the menu via the rack-wheel symbol at the top right corner.
- Choose the "Internet Options".
- Go to the "General" tab.
- Click on "Delete" at "Browsing history" or "Temporary Internet files".
- In the next window enable the options for "Temporary Internet files" and "Cookies". Disable the option "Preserve Favorites website data" (only Internet Explorer 8 and 9). If you use Internet Explorer 7, click on the "Delete" button of every option step by step.
- Click on "Delete".
- After deleting check under "Settings" if the disk space for cookies and cache is within the recommended range. For further instruction go to the cookies settings.
- Save the new settings by clicking on "OK".