For the drawings app we developed and released the following new features for you:
We changed the toolbar in the drawings app a little to make it more comfortable. We added a new button "Edit" where you now can find the functions "Set new status" and the administrative function "Security" .
Additionally the "Properties" button now opens a new screen which give you a better overview about all related communication and approval issues. To open the old properties screen just click on the link "More details ..." in the rigth lower corner of the new screen (7).
The new Properties screen shows you the following information:
- (1) Title of drawing and free text below.
- (2) All revisions with their latest status and when they have been first uploaded and released (released = date when status which has 3-green lights was applied, f.i. RFC – Ready for Construction).
- (3) A list of all communication regarding a revision (messages, workflows, SmartFlows, plot orders). You can click on all communications to open it and see more details.
on the right side:
- (4) Only for projects which use SmartFlows - A distribution list showing all participants who have received the drawing via a Transmittal SmartFlow. Participants shown in grey did not receive all revisions which were send via a Transmittal SmartFlow. This helps you to detect mistakes in distribution more easy.
- (5) Applied Category values - if you are not familiar with the drawing key yet this helps you to read the drawing name.
- (6) *new* Related documents. In case you have linked this drawing to any document, it will show up here for easier access.
In case you need more details (f.i. to see all drawing versions or the history) or want to compare two revisions with the viewer just click on the link on the bottom right corner "More details .." (7). This will open the "old" properties screen.
The new properties screen also opens when you click on the Properties icon next to drawings in any communication.
Questions or Feedback?
Do you have questions about this features or other function or do want to give us feedback. Then post your ideas or question to us and the pm. community: