We developed and released the following new features for you:
Processes: Change in RFI numbering; reference number umbrella for the whole RFI process (one number)
It’s now easier to match sub-process to the main process in lists and reports, as the number of the forwarded RFI now contains the main RFI number, instead of creating a unique SRFI number.
E.g. in the new solution RFI with a reference number CON-RFI-24 when forwarded creates sub-processes numbered CON-RFI-24 (1), CON-RFI-24 (2), CON-RFI-24 (3), ...
• Every new sub-process of an RFI process will be assigned to the main process by next running number added to the main RFI reference number.
• For all new processes the new numbering will be displayed in all the lists as well as in Company View, RFI Logs, exports and when reading
Smartflow in a popup.
• SmartFlow Type filter in Company View will not show SRFI anymore, but RFI only. Selecting RFI as filter will show both all RFIs and SRFIs in the list.
• What’s New screen: will not show separate area for SRFI any more as those are summarized in RFI area.
• Reference numbers of existing SRFIs will not be migrated.
• Creating any forward of an existing RFI will start using the new numbering.