After the release it is possible to do all categories configuration in Administration -> Categories. It's possible to configure where categories are used and if the category is mandatory or not. With this centralized approach for categories configuration we have removed the setting Enable categories for drawings from the Drawings settings.
- In Category properties window you can select where the category is enabled and if it's mandatory or not
- With the status radio buttons (Active/Blocked) it is easy to deactivate and activate the category without doing it separately one by one
Categories view shows an overview of the category configurations for Documents, Drawings, Communication and Plot Service
- Checkmark in the column indicates the category is enabled
- Icon next to the checkmark indicates the category is set as mandatory
- If the category is blocked, it is indicated with a checkmark in the blocked column