Are you looking for a specific document within your project? Not being sure whether or not it has been uploaded to the document section - probably it has only been received via message... Simply use the new 'conjectPM project search' - searching over all modules (Communication, Drawings, Documents) within the same project.
The 'conjectPM project search' is located in all modules at the right hand side of the tool bar – look for a white loupe on magenta background:
By clicking on the loupe, the search area opens up. When entering the search the first time, you find some helpful information about the search. Further down there is a link in case you want to learn more details about how the search works. Type in any search term* and start the search:
The result screen highlights where the search term has been found. The found result can be a document, drawing (current version), a folder, a message or a Smartflow:
Next to the search field it's possible to further filter the search result, selecting to display results only from 'Communication', 'Drawings' or 'Documents'.
The results that are shown can directly be used:
1. Download, locate, view properties of a drawing or document
2. Open PDF documents with the Viewer and compare documents
3. Select multiple files and download them or attach them to a message / SmartFlow / Plotorder
4. Open and directly reply to messages / SmartFlows
5. Go to a folder
Please note: For searching cross-project, you can still use the 'pm global search' (on the starting page of conjectPM).
Also the 'Local Search/Filter' functionality within' Communication', 'Drawings' and 'Documents' is still available. Using this function will filter the current view by the given criteria.
*Some tips regarding search terms:
- Search for inspection - Finds contents which contain 'inspection' such as "Minutes_Onsite_Inspection_No9.pdf" and also for the plural "inspections"
- Search for minutes onsite inspection - Finds contents in which all three terms are found such as "...in the meeting minutes. The onsite inspection will..."
- Search for "daily onsite inspection" - Finds contents in which the quoted term or derived ones are found as a phrase in the given order such as "...a daily onsite inspection is required...". But not "...An onsite inspection is required on a daily basis..."
- Complete wording is necessary - The search does not find "contract" when you only type in "contr"
The search results are shown in order of their conformance with the search term - in case the search term appears in the title/name this will have a heavier weight then only appearing somewhere within the text. Thus, regarding functionality the 'conjectPM project search' works similar to the Google search.