You upload a drawing and directly want to start a drawing approval request or a review? Feel free to do so: When uploading a file to 'Drawings' a predefined process with a specific template can be automatically started.
Please be aware that it's a project decision of whether or not this new feature should be used within a project!
The advantages are clear: when delivering drawings it's possible to make sure that project participants
- do not forget to start a process
- start the right process
- upload drawings before starting a process.
As soon as a positive decision has been made, the project admin needs to create a specific ruleset*. It's also necessary to create specific templates for each process containing information such as recipients, duration and a 'Key':
Within the respective ruleset you need to define
- a new ruleType called ´Process´
- which block values should be considered to start a certain process
- which templates ('Keys') should be used for these processes
Ruleset with 'Process' rule
Mapping process rule to process template ('Key')
*Rulesets can be configured by your administrator. For more information you can also click here.