To access drawings go to the "Drawing Management" application to display the drawing list of all current revisions on which you have permissions. Using Filter Criteria you can reduce the drawing list and thus find the drawings which you want to download very easy. Additionally you can use a Quick Search.
- Open the first drop-down menu "Choose filter criterion" and select the filter criterion or category by which you would like to filter.
- Select one or more values according to which you want to filter the needed drawings.
Note: Only values that have already been used are displayed in the list.
- If required, select additional filter criteria (categories). As soon as you have selected 3 filters, you can access further filters.
- Click on "Apply filters" to display your drawing selection.
Save a filter to be able to access it again:
- Save your filter in order to repeat the search at a later time. To do so click on "Save current filter…".
- Assign a Filter name and confirm with "Save". You can find your saved filters on the left side at "My filters".
In addition to "My Filters", you can also access "Published Filters" if some have been created by the administration.
- Use "Reset filter" to reset your drawing selection.
Further filter options:
In addition to the filters conjectPM offers you further options for drawing selections under "My drawings":
- "Current Drawings" (Default) displays ONLY the latest version of the current filtered drawings. This is the highest revision number in combination with the highest status of this revision number.
- "My recently uploaded drawings" displays the all revisions you have created in the last 30 days.
- "All drawings" gives you direct access to all the revisions of the current filtered drawings.
- In addition to the filter options, you can also use a Quick Search. Via the "Search" field you can search within currently filtered drawings. This function is especially helpful when using drawing number or a free text in the drawing name.
|Note: You can use column headers "Name of drawing" and "Last changed on" of the drawing list for sorting the current filtered drawings. Just click on the column title. A second click turns the sorting to an inverse alphabetical order.
Additionally you can change in all projects the column width using the separator or the windows size using the slide markers. The system bookmarks your settings and when you enter the project next time, the size of all columns and windows is automatically restored.