To access drawings go to the "Drawing Management" application. Click on the link "Show current drawings" to display the drawing list of all current revisions on which you have permissions. Using Filter Criteria you can reduce the drawing list and thus find the drawings which you want to download very easy. Additionally you can use a Quick Search.
- Open the drop-down menu "Choose filter criterion".
- Select the Filter Criterion / Category required to filter the drawings which you want to download.
- Only available values of the Filter Criterion which have already been used for uploaded drawings will be displayed.
- Select one or several values required to filter the needed drawings.
- Select further Filter Criterions /Categories, if necessary. As soon as you chose 3 filter criterions you can add more by clicking on .
- Click on "Apply filters" to display your drawing selection.
- Save your filter in order to repeat the search at a later time. To do so click on "Save current filter…".
- Assign a Filter name and confirm with "Save". You can find your saved filters on the left side at "My filters".
- Use "Reset filter" to reset your drawing selection.
- Additionally to "My filters" you can also open "Published filters" if created by the administrator.
- In addition to the filters conjectPM offers you further options for drawing selections under "My drawings":
- "Current Drawings" (Default) displays ONLY the latest version of the current filtered drawings. This is the highest revision number in combination with the highest status of this revision number.
- "My recently uploaded drawings" displays the all revisions you have created in the last 30 days.
- "All drawings" gives you direct access to all the revisions of the current filtered drawings.
|Note: In addition to the filter options, you can also use a Quick Search. Via the "Search" field you can search within currently filtered drawings. This function is especially helpful when using drawing number or a free text in the drawing name.|
|Note: You can use column headers "Name of drawing" and "Last changed on" of the drawing list for sorting the current filtered drawings in an alphabetical order. Just click on the column title (1) like Name of drawing. A second click turns the sorting to an inverse alphabetical order.
Additionally you can change in all projects the column width using the separator (2) or the windows size using the slide markers (3). The system bookmarks your settings and when you enter the project next time, the size of all columns and windows is automatically restored.