Download a single drawing (Single Download)
- To download a single plan, simply click on the filename.
- The download starts immediately via the download management of your browser.
Please note that the plans are always downloaded incl. the markups that have been set.
Downloading multiple drawings (Multi Download)
- Select all drawings you want to download.
- Click on "Download".
- A window opens with various options that you can enable, but don't have to enable.
With folder structure: The files are downloaded with the storage structure created in the background. Especially with many drawings this can be helpful for sorting them.
Download without markups: If markups were set to individual drawings using the viewer on the platform, these are ignored for the download.
- With "OK" you can start the download of the files as a ZIP file.
- All you need to do is unpack the file on your computer.
|Note: If some drawings are displayed greyed out (gray font), you do not have permissions on this status of the shown revision number. Therefore you may not download or view these drawings.
If you need to have permissions on that status please get in contact with the administrator of the Project Space.
|Note: If you have received a message in conjectPM informing you about drawings that have been posted, you can also download the attached plans directly from the message, or alternatively view the PDF files with our Online Viewer.
In addition, you will receive an e-mail in your e-mail program (e.g. Outlook or Lotus Notes) where you can download the drawings directly.