|Note: When you open the Drawing Management application, the system shows you by default the "Current revisions". To access previous revisions you can either use the "All drawings" filter under "My drawings" to display previous respectively all revisions of drawings. You use the multi download to download several revisions in one step. Otherwise access revisions via the properties of a drawing:|
- Filter the drawing of which you want to access previous revisions.
- Mark the drawing in question.
- Click on the "Properties" button.
- The following screen shows all revisions with its highest status and all related communication. For further information baout this screen refer to our release note from CW 14.
- On the right lower corner click on the link "More Details ..." to get a list with all drawing versions (all revisions in combination with all status values).
- On the "Revisions" tab you now see all revisions of the drawing. The current revision is at the top of the list and all previous revisions below. The revisions are first sorted by the revision number and within a revision number by the sequence of the status values.
- Mark the revision you want to download.
- Click on the "Download" button to save the revision.