|Note: When you open the Drawing Management application, the system shows you by default the "Current revisions". To access previous revisions you can either use the "All drawings" filter under "My drawings" to display previous respectively all revisions of drawings. You use the multi download to download several revisions in one step. Otherwise access revisions via the properties of a drawing:|
- If required, filter out the drawing whose revisions you want to access..
- Mark the drawing in question.
- Click on the "Properties" button.
- In the new window, you see an overview of all indexes with the highest statuses. The entire related communication on which you have access is also displayed.
You also see some additional information about the drawing.
- On the right lower corner click the link "More Details ..." to get a list with all drawing versions (all revisions in combination with all status values).
- On the "Revisions" tab you now see all revisions of the drawing. The current revision is at the top of the list and all previous revisions below. The revisions are first sorted by the revision number and within a revision number by the sequence of the status values.
- Mark the revision you want to download.
- Click on the "Download" button to save the revision.