You have two options to create drawing lists. Either in the "Reports" application or directly in the "Drawing Management" application. All reports only show drawings on which you have permissions.
Option 1: Create a complete drawing list via "Reports"
- Go to the "Reports" application.
- Mark the report "All drawings".
- Click on "Run Report" in the toolbar.
- Enter a Document name for the report in the next window.
- Click on the folder icon at the end of the row Destination path to define a folder where the report is stored.
- Select the target folder in the next window (the folder is highlighted with grey background) and click on "OK". You need to have a write permission on this folder. Only you will get access to the report.
- If wished enable the e-mail notification and request the report by clicking "OK".
- Download the report under "Delivered Reports". Alternatively you can download the report from the "What's new" application or from the target folder of step 6.
|Note: You can additionally request 2 more reports. The "Drawings history" report additionally shows which actions were performed on these drawings by which participants.
The "Drawing distribution via plot orders" report shows which drawing revisions were send in which quantity to which delivery address by plot orders. It includes all drawings which were send by you or other participants, if you have a permissions on the plot orders of this third party.
Option 2: Create a drawing list of selected drawings
- Filter the drawings which you would like to include in a drawing list.
- Call up the drop-down menu via the "Export" button.
- Select the option "Export drawing list".
- Choose whether to create the list as "Excel 2007" (as *.xlsx) or "Comma-separated" (as *.csv), if you do not have Excel 2007 or newer version.
- Click on "OK".
- When the list is completed, select in the next window whether you would like to directly "open" the list or "save" it and click on "OK".
|Note: Here you can additionally request the "Drawing Distribution List". This report shows which drawing revisions were send via messages, plot orders or workflows. The executed "Drawing Distribution List" can be found in the folder which you specified or under "Delivered Reports" in the "Reports" application (see option 1, step 8). If you like to know which drawings were send to which recipients by plot orders please use the "Drawing distribution via plot orders" report in the "Reports" application (refer to the note of Option 1).|