Overview Drawing Management
- Filter drawings according to categories.
- Save your own Filters.
- Call up one of your saved filters.
- Call up a public filter which was created by the project administration.
- Search for drawings with the quick search.
- Download the marked drawings to your computer.
- Upload new drawings or new revisions into the Project Space.
- Switch the status of the marked drawing without uploading a new file.
- Open pdf drawings with the viewer or compare two revisions.
- Send the marked drawings with a message to project participants or to a repro provider or start a workflow (if workflows are available in your project).
- Access all revisions of a drawing and the drawing history.
- Create a drawing list.
- Change the column width. Your setting is stored and reloaded for the next login.
- Change the window size. Your setting is stored and reloaded for the next login.
- Refresh the drawing list to see new drawings , e.g. after an upload.
- Access the drawing management settings (only for administrators).