Drawings can be withdrawn in conjectPM by an authorized project space administrator. The process itself can only be done after consultation with the project manager, if that is desired.
To withdraw a plan please use the following steps:
- Go to the drawing managemet module.
- Use the filters if necessary to get the wright plan.
- Mark the drawings which should be withdrawn.
- If several indices should be withdrawn, you have to mark them all seperatly. Just click previously on the left side on "All drawings".
Note: Exactly the revisions you've marked will be withdrawn, all other revisions will be retained. As long as at least one revision number remains the complete history of the drawing stack remains. If all indexes removed, the history of the drawing stack will be completely removed.
- Click on "Attach to" and start a new message.
- Send to the administrators group contained in the project.
This message depending on the project, it is necessary to inform more people in Cc. Please clarify this in advance with the project management.
- Always specify a reason for the removal.
Note: This reasoning will be sent to all the project participants which fulfill one of the following conditions:
- The participants were informed about the drawing via a message. (The drawing depended as an attachment to this message.)
- The participant already downloaded the removed drawing.
- Click "Send" to send the message.
If you don't want to withdraw the drawings, you also have the option to move them to the bin. Please read more here Move documents or drawings into the "Recycle bin".