Using the so called Traffic Light function you can change the status of one or several drawings without uploading a new file.
|Important: If you change the status of drawings with the Traffic Light function you get a mismatch between the status in conjectPM and the status which is shown on the header of the drawing. E.g. a drawing could have the status "Approved" in conjectPM but if you print the drawing the drawing header still shows the status "for approval".
We recommend to use the Traffic Light function only in case that all participants know this mismatch and it is clearly determined which status is superior. Therefore this function needs to be activated by conject. If you are an administrator please read through the note at the end of this article.
- If necessary filter the drawing(s) in question.
- Mark the drawing(s) in question.
- Click on the button "Edit" and select the function "Set new status".
- Select the new status from the drop-down menu "New status".
- If necessary enter a revision description in the "Description" field.
- Click on "OK" to change the status of your drawings.
- "Close" the confirmation window.
- Refresh the drawing list with the button to show the drawing with the new status.
|Note for Administrators: After conject enabled this function you have to activate the corresponding capability "Set new drawing status without uploading file" in a role. If only a limited group of project participants should be able to use this function you have to create a new role. Whereas if all participants should be able to use this function then activate the capability in the role "Default Project Participant / Standard Projektteilnehmer".
For more information read at Manage Roles. You find the corresponding capability "Set new drawing status without uploading file" on the "Capabilities" tab at "Drawing Management" and "Drawing". Please note that changes of roles get active only if you leave the project and then re-enter it again.