With the application "Plot Service" you can send a drawing or other documents which are saved in the project room to a reprography company. The list with all the available repro providers you can find below Repro Service. Further Repro Providers can be added anytime.
NOTE: If the shown functions are not available, the application " Plot Service" is not active and no repro provider is unlocked. Please get in touch with the customer service or your conject contact person.
You can start a repro order directly from the plan or document module, or in the application "Plot Service" itself. Here you can see all the orders and status.
Now we show you how to send a drawing from the drawings module to a repro provider. If you want to send a file from the document module, you can start a plot order in the same way like in in the drawings module.
NOTE: Supported file formats are: plt, pdf, ps, jpg, jpeg und tif.
- Go to the application "Drawings".
- Filter the drawings you want to print.
- Mark the drawings.
- Click on the button "Attach to…".
- Choose the option "Plot order" in the drop down menu.
- Choose a template or an empty form for your new plot order.
- Confirm your selection with "Next".
- The following repro form includes 3 index sheets and show you the cover sheet in the first place.
- Please click "Next" when you filled all the mandatory fields.
NOTE: Templates are managed by the project room administrator. If you need more templates, please get in contact with the project room administrator.
Index Sheet Cover Page
- Ordering party: The contact data will be taken from your "Personal Profile" or if the you´ve changed the contact data in the project, it will be taken from the "Project User Profile". More details to your personal data you´ll find under "Edit Personal Profile".
- Repro service provider: This is a mandatory field. Here you can choose the repro provider which is active in your project.
- Billing address: Here you can choose the billing address. If different billing address where set up by the administrator, you can choose it here too. (If you choose "My Address" the address from your personal profile will be used. When you have different address in your project profile, this will be used. If you need more billing address, please contact the project administrator. Billing address can be attached to a plot template.)
- Shipment method: Choose standard shipment, express or courier for the delivery of your printings
- Additional info for service provider: In this field you can add additional info’s for the service provider to specify your plot order (special advices for the quality or billing address)
- Order will be reviewed by: Participants of the specified group have access to your plot orders and review it.
Register Sheet Content
In the register sheet „Content” you can specify billing address and can enter information’s about printing quality and quantity.
- Click on "New" or "Plus" to create a new billing address.
- Please fill at least one * marked mandatory field of the billing address.
- Below "Attachments List" you can see the drawings or documents you´ve chosen earlier.
- Click on "Add" to add files from the project room.
- Select "Documents" or "Drawings"
- Filter and search for drawings you want to print
- Mark the drawings
- Click "OK" to add the files to your plot order
- Select the color, format (Medium) and paper style.
- Select the quantity of a file which should be send to your billing address.
- Click on "Next" to finish your plot order.
Note: If all your settings should be the same for all chosen drawings, please perform the settings for one of them, tick the box in front of the other drawings and click on "Apply settings to all".
Register Sheet General
At the register sheet "General" you can indicate your plot and save it as a template.
- Select the categories which are used in your project. So you can filter your plot orders in the application. Categories marked with * are mandatory categories you have to fill to send your plot service.
- Select "Send" to send the plot order to the Plot Service.
- Click on "As Draft" when you want to send or edit your plot order later. You´ll find the draft in the application "Plot Service".
Your plot order will be saved in the "Plot Service" application. Go to this application to see the status of your plot order. With different status you can see the progress of your order.
- Failed: The transmission has failed, please contact the conject support team.
- Successful: Plot service has received your plot order.
- Drafts: Your plot order has not been sent. Click on order number to open and send your plot order.