Create a new project with the following steps:
- Click on "Create new project" on the start page.
- In the following Project Wizard choose, whether you like to start with an "Empty Template" or with a "Template" (e.g. if you company has a clone template, meaning a company specific project template).
- Proceed with "Next".
- Enter the "Project name".
- Enter a "Short label" for the project. The label is used in the subject of notification e-mails instead of the project name. This is very helpful, if you use e.g. a long project name or only a project number.
- Enter a "Project e-mail". Pay attention to the note at the end of this article.
- Add a project logo if required.
- Finally create your project with "Finalize". You can change all these settings later on in the "Project profile".
- Your project will be listed on the Start page under "My projects".
|Note: It is possible to archive e-mails, which you did not receive in conjectPM but in your e-mail program (e.g. Outlook or Lotus Notes), into the project space using the "project e-mail" address. We distinguish two different cases:
To set up the project structure you have to create a folder structure and groups in the next step.