Every participant can order an archive on hard disk for all his files and all files on which he has access to. If you want to order an archive for your colleagues or other projects participants too, then you to have their compliance.
|Note: After following the steps below here, a conject consultant will contact you and check whether you are permitted to request an archive for the chosen participants.|
- Go to the "Administration" application and select the menu item "Participants".
- Select the participants for which you want to order an archive.
- Click on the "Archive" button.
- Select the language and time zone that will be used to display the data.
- Click on "Send request" to order the archive.
- Once the request is sent, the Archive Encryption Key is generated and it is stored in the Archive Orders section on the Start page of the platform. Simply click on "My profile" there.