In the Project Participants Administration you have the following functions at hand:
- Invited participants (greyed out). In the status column you see who invited this participant when.
- Active project participants (see number 5).
- Deactivated participants (greyed out). They have no access to the project and do not see it on their start page (see number 6).
- Add: Invite new participants by e-mail or add them from an existing project.
- Activate: Activate deactivated participants to give them access to the project space again (see number 2).
- Deactivate: Deactivate active participants and deny the access to the project space (see number 3).
- Correct invitation: Repeat your invitation or correct the e-mail address.
- Remove: delete invited users from the participant list (only available for invited users).
- Profile: Open profiles of project participants. Here you find contact data, helpful personal settings and see in which groups and roles a user participates.
- Assign role: Add a user to a role.
- Bequeath: Inherit the ownership (full access permission) of documents and drawings (not messages) of an deactivated participant to an active participant.
- Archive: Order an archive for the marked participants.
- Search: Search for a participant in the list.
- Sort the participants due to the column headers.
- Change the column width. Your setting is stored and reloaded for the next login.
- Change the window size. Your setting is stored and reloaded for the next login.
|Note: You can create a project participant list in Excel format in the "Reports" application. This report shows you when a participant accepted the invitation and thus became an active participant or when he last logged in to the project.|