If you want to adjust a running project and want to create some single folders, then this is the proper method for you:
- Go to the "Document Management" application.
- On the left side navigate through the folder tree to the folder where you want to create a new folder and click on it.
- Click on the "New" button.
- Select the "Folder" option.
- Enter the name of the new folder.
- Click on "Save".
|Note: A new folder always first applies the preset permissions and notifications of the parent directory. We recommend controlling the permissions. For more information about how to change permissions and notification settings go to Manage Folder Properties.
In order to be able to create a directory, you must have the permission "Full access" in the "Security" of the parent directory