If you want to create one or more directory structures with several levels, during the document upload, then our "folder structure" upload supports you optimally.
The Multi Upload is particularly well suited, if you like to create numerous directories which are structured hierarchically. The multi function enables you to create a complete folder structure by using an auxiliary file (e.g. a text file called muster.txt) in every folder. Empty folders can't be uploaded. So please make sure every folder contain at least one file.
- Select the folder in which you want to upload the documents with folder structure.
- Click the "New" button and select the "Folder Structure" option.
- Now select the ZIP file on your computer in which the folder structure and documents are located.
- OPTIONAL: If you have specified mandatory categories, please fill in the required fields.
- OPTIONAL: If you wish, you can prepare a message informing the recipients of the uploaded documents.
- Click "Next" to continue.
- Please now check the folder paths for their correctness.
Note: Especially with umlauts and special characters it is important to check them, because it can happen that the correct character set is not selected.
- If folder names are displayed incorrectly as shown in the example image, please change the character set. This depends on how the ZIP file was encoded on your computer.
As soon as you make another selection, the paths are updated and displayed in the preview.
The following encodings are supported by ORACLE conjectPM:
Unicode - UTF-8
Chinese - GB18030
Cyrillic - CP866
Japanese - SJIS
Western European - CP437
- Click on "Upload" to start the upload.