If you want to adjust a running project and want to create one or several additional folder structure with several levels then our Multi Upload will help you best.
The Multi Upload is particularly well suited, if you like to create numerous directories which are structured hierarchically. The multifunction enables you to create a complete folder structure by using an auxiliary file (e.g. a text file called muster.txt) in every folder. Empty folder can't be uploaded. So please make sure every folder contain at least one dummy file if it was empty before.
- Open the "Document Management" application.
- On the left side navigate through the folder tree to the folder where you want to upload the new folder structure and click on it.
- Click on the "New" button.
- Select the "Multiple Documents" option from the drop-down menu.
- Use the plus to select the files / folder structure on your computer.
- Mark the folders which contains the directory structure you want to upload and confirm with "Open".
- Click on the button above the upload window to display the complete path of the files or directories you would like to upload.
- Use the buttons to exclude those directories which contain the required structure and which you do not want to have uploaded. Those folders may not be shown in the upload window.
- Attention: Select "New draft" in order to be able delete the auxiliary files later.
- Begin the upload with "Upload". Confirm and then check the result in the Project Space.
- The auxiliary files are now no longer needed. Delete these files with an advanced search for the file name *muster* (* can only be used in the advanced search). Then mark all muster.txt files, click on "Edit" und select "Delete".