In the "Reports" application you can choose between reports and matrices
- Reports: Contain information about drawings, documents, participants or categories, e.g. the drawing or participant lists.
- Matrices: Are administrative reports which you can for the administration of the Project Space, e.g. to edit permissions on folder and documents or to edit group assignments.
Exporting a Report
- Go to the "Reports" application.
- Mark the required report or matrix, e.g. the Folder and Permissions Matrix or the report All Drawings.
- Click on "Run Report".
- In the next window if required select report parameters like date range or the format of the report (in most cases this is .csv, sometimes .xls).
- Enter a "Document name" for the report.
- Click on the folder icon at the end of the field "Destination path" to select a target folder where the report is stored.
- Select the target folder in the next window (the folder is highlighted with grey background) and click on "OK". You need to have a write permission on this folder. Only you will get access to the report.
- If wished enable the e-mail notification and request the report by clicking "OK".
- Download the report under "Delivered Reports". Alternatively you can download the report from the "What's new" application or from the target folder of step 6.
Importing a Matrices (only matrices)
Only the matrices and the report External Contacts can be imported to the Project Space:
- Before you import the matrix you have to save it as "CSV (comma separated) (*.csv)". Find more information in the instructions of the matrices above.
- Go to the "Administration" application.
- Under "Imports" select the matrix which you want to import, e.g. "Import folder-permission-matrix".
- Select the matrix in csv format on your computer using "Browse …".
- Save the matrix with "Import".
- "Close" the confirmation windows.
- When the import is finished you get an e-mail telling you whether the import was successful or an error occurred.
- To view the status of the import, click on "Imports" in the administration application.