To get access to projects you need to have a registered conjectPM user - this means that you already have your own username and password for conjectPM. Additionally the administrator of a project needs to send you an invitation by e-mail in order to give your user access to the project. If you already received an invitation by e-mail you can do the registration and the project activation in one step:
- You get an invitation to the project by e-mail. The Subject of this e-mail is "You are invited - to the project ..." and the sender is normally a project administrator. If you did not receive the e-mail yet, then check whether the e-mail was blocked by your spam filter or was moved to the spam folder. Otherwise contact the administrator of the project or our Support Team.
- Click on the link "Accept invitation" contained in the invitation e-mail.
- Our login page now opens - if you already have a registered conjectPM user and if you are already logged in to conjectPM, the project immediately gets activated and you are directed into the project.
- If you do not have a registered conjectPM user yet (meaning that you do not have a username and password for conjectPM yet), then click on "Register" below the header "New here?" and proceed with step 6.
- If you already have a registered conjectPM user and thus have a username and password for conjectPM, then enter your username and password and click on "Login". The project now gets activated for your user and you are directed into the project.
- Fill in "Your contact data" at the top of the registration form.
Note: Please make sure that your e-mail address is correct. If you forget your password an activation link for generating a new one is send to this e-mail address.
- In the next section "Your access data" define your own "Username" and your own "Password" for the access to conjectPM.
Note: Pay attention to the notes on the right side. These contain hints for the proper choice of your username and password. We recommend to note down your username and to keep it at a secret place. Having your username you are able to request a new password any time.
- Type in the characters you see in the picture. Letters are not case-sensitive. This is necessary due to security reasons.
- To finish the registration, accept the Terms and Conditions and the usage and storage of personal details. To apply enable the first two check boxes.
- Click on "Register" to finalize the registration.
- You are logged in to the conjectPM platform and are prompted to verify your e-mail address.
- Click on "Send e-mail now" and after you received an e-mail click on the link "Confirm these data" contained in this e-mail. For more information about this step refer to E-Mail verification.
- You are now directed to the project. If this doesn't work, just click a second time on the link "Accept invitation" in the invitation e-mail (see step 1).
- To leave conjectPM click on "logout" at the right upper corner beneath your name.
- You can now delete the invitation e-mail as the link "Accept invitation" is only once valid and now expired. If you want to login again, please go to our login page.
|Note: To use conjectPM make sure that cookies are accepted and all pop-up blockers are deactivated or configured for conject.com. If you are not sure, read our Tutorial System Configuration.|