Login to conjectPM
If you already have a registered user for conjectPM with your own user name and password and have access to projects, then you can login to your projects here.
- Open our product website and choose "conjectPM".
- Enter your username and password in the login fields and click on "Log in".
Note: conjectPM can save your login data automatically. To do so just enable the checkbox next to "Remember me on this computer". If you sign in now your login data is saved. Next time you open the login page you just have to click on "Start conjectPM".
From now on exit conjectPM by closing the web browser window (without clicking on "logout" as usual), to make your login credentials remain saved. When you click on "logout" this setting will be deactivated. Check this option only, when it’s your computer and no one else can use it. This way you avoid that any other person can login in with your login data.
- You are directed to your personal "Start page" of conjectPM.
- To get into a project just click on the name of the project or select the project from the "Go to ..." drop-down menu. If you do not have a project yet read more about how to get access to projects.
- If you are in a project and want to go back to the Start page, then just click on "Start" in the left upper corner.
- If you do not find an active project on your Start page, then it could be that it was just hidden. This happens if do not enter a project for more than 2 weeks. To display the project again click on "Show all projects" or enter the project via the drop.down menu "Go to ...".
Organize your start page
Within the project list, you can choose between list view or a tile view to view your projects.
You can group your projects via a colour code. All favourites or projects with specific characteristics can be grouped and easily found with one click.
- Groups can even be named individually. Simply click the gear-wheel symbol.
Note: You can then add projects with "Drag & Drop" to the respective categories. With the X next to each project you can remove them from a category.
- Projects can also easily be found using the search.
|Note: Organizations will appear within the project list as well and will be marked as such (grey background).|