- Open the following website. Or click on "Forgot your password?" on the login page.
- Enter your username in the next window.
- Following type in the characters you see in the picture. Letters are not case-sensitive.
- Click on "Next". If your username is not accepted proceed with the step Forgot your login credentials.
- Enter your e-mail address which you specified during the registration or in your personal profile in the following form and proceed with "Next".
- A 10-digit "Security code" is now shown. Note down the "Security code".
Note: In order to avoidtyping errors mark the security code, copy it with the shortcut STRG+C and paste it with the shortcut STRG+V in to the input field shown at step 10.
Concurrently you get an e-mail to the address of step 5.
- Click on the link which is contained in the e-mail.
- You are directed to a form where you can enter the "Security code". Now enter the "Security code" of step 6 and confirm with "Next".
- Define a new password and repeat it in the next form. Pay attention to the notes on the right side. This contains hints for the proper choice of your password.
- Click on "Next" and you are directed to your personal "Start page" of conjectPM