Your personal user data is generally maintained in your system wide Personal Profile and can be changed in your Participant Profile of each project.
Your name and your password can only be changed in your Personal Profile and is used for all your projects. In contrast to that all other contact data, like address, telephone number and e-mail address can be changed for each of your projects individually.
General – Your Common Personal Profile
Your "Personal Profile" is located on the start page following the login to conjectPM Click on "Edit personal profile" to do the following settings:
- Change your password.
- Switch your language and adjust your current time zone.
- Change the length of lists, e.g. of a document or drawing list. Big lengths need more time to load but provide more overview.
- Your global, general contact data can be adjusted under the heading "Contact data".
- Here you can customize all fields. Fields with a orange asterisk are mandatory fields which must always be filled. If you change your e-mail address, you must then verify it to be able to send messages into conjectPM from this address.
- The conjectPM e-mail address consists of the first part of your personal e-mail address and an e-mail ending of the conjectPM platform. This is your personal address on the conjectPM platform and other subscribers can use this address to send messages to your project user from outside.
- Enter a signature here, which is automatically inserted into your messages in all projects.
- Apply your changes with "Save".
|Note: Initially your contact data is used for all new projects but you can change it in the participant profile of each project. Thus you can provide the contact data of a project office. Your name and your company can only be changed in your system wide personal profile for all projects.|
Project-related – Your Participant Profile in a Project
To do project-related changes of your contact data
- Go to the "Administration" application.
- Select "My participant profile" on the left side. Here you can change the following settings:
- Change your contact data if this is different to the personal profile in this project. You will find this option on the tab "General".
- For this purpose activate the "Edit here" option on the "General" tab. If you change your e-mail address you have to verify it after.
- On the "Personal Projects Settings" tab you can do more project specific changes in your profile.
- Here you can set your "Start application". This is the first application where you come to when changing from the start page or another project to this project.
- At "E-Mail notification" you can decide whether you get automatically notified when you receive a message in a project.
If you enable the forwarding service you receive all incoming messages in your e-mail software e.g. Outlook and you can directly reply to it.
If you enable the option "with attachments" as well you even get the attachments of a message up to 5 MB. Bigger than 5 MB or if you disabled the option you get download links.
- Under "Signature" you can edit your global signature in order to have a project related signature for messages.
- At the "Default Categories" section you can preset categories with your individually fitting values. These categories values are taken over for example for all documents, which you upload to the project. Thus documents are automatically labelled with certain properties like the creator of a file.
Note: In most cases category default settings makes only sense for creator categories as the values of all other categories depend on the type of document which you create.
- Apply your changes with "Save".