- Go to the "Communication" application.
- Open a new message with a clock on the "Message" button.
- Open the recipients list by clicking on the "To …" or "Cc …" button.
- Select the groups or single participants in question with a click on the green plus icon and confirm with "OK". With the you can remove a recipient.
- Alternatively you can simply type in the recipient name into the "To" or "Cc" fields as you are used to do it in MS Outlook. As soon as you start typing all matching recipients are shown. ConjectPM recognizes group names as well as first names, surnames and company names.
- Enter a Subject and your message text. If necessary add a due date at "Response required by:".
- If necessary assign mandatory categories (marked with an asterisk ). Click in the field and select a fitting value or click on "Add", check a value and click on "OK".
- Add documents or drawings with the green plus icon "Add attachments". Find more information about attachments at Add and send attachments.
- Finally click on "Send" to mail your message.
|Note: Via the "No template" drop-down menu you can select a personal message template.
While you write a message you can start, read or reply other messages.
You can even send messages including all attachments with no respect to the file size to external contacts, who do not participate in the project space. For more information refer to Communication with External Recipients.