You can attach documents and drawings of the Project Space or from your computer to messages and send it to project participants or external recipients.
- Open either a new message or reply to an existing message to send attachments.
- Click on "Add attachments" below the message text.
- In the next window choose whether you want to attach Documents, Drawings or Files from hard disk.
- Mark the documents or drawings in question:
- For Drawings: Use the filters and the search to find the drawings in question.
- For Documents: browse through the folder structure to find the files in question.
- For Files From hard disk - Single file: Click on "Browse" to open the folder structure on your computer in order to find the file in question.
- For Files From hard disk - Multiple files (Java): Click on the plus icon to open the folder structure on your computer in order to find the files in question.
- Click on "OK" to attach the selected files to your message. If you want to open the attached files to check the content before sending, just click on the file name.
- You can remove attached files with the .
- Fill out all other message fields and mail your message with "Send".
Alternatively you can mark drawings or documents in the corresponding application and attach it directly to a message with a click on the "Attachment to …" button. For further information refer to our Tutorial Document and Drawing Management.