You can open and read messages in conjectPM or with your e-mail software (e.g. Outlook or Lotus Notes). To receive messages in your e-mail software you have to enable the forwarding service in your project profile - this is the default setting.
Open and read Messages in your e-mail software
- If you receive a message in the Project Space you get automatically notified with an e-mail.
- Open the e-mail to read through the message text.
- If you like to open the attachments just click on the download link of the corresponding attachment or on the link for downloading a zip file which contains all attachments. Find more information regarding attachments at Open and download attachments.
- Click on the link "Open activity" to open the message or activity in the Project Space.
Open and read Messages in the Communication Application
- In the notification e-mail click on the link to open the message / activity in the Project Space.
- If you are already logged in to conjectPM then you are automatically directed to the message / activity in the corresponding project.
- If you are not logged in then you are directed to a login page first. Now login with your username and password. After that you are directed ahead to the message / activity in the corresponding project.
- Alternatively to the notification e-mail just go to the "Communication" application in the corresponding project and open the "Messages" tab on the left side.
- The new Messages in your mailbox is marked in bold type and marked as unread with the icon . A paperclip icon indicates that a message contains attachments.
- To open the message, click on the Subject or the Sender of the message. Find more information on reading messages at our Overview Messages and Activities.
|Note: Use the buttons for quick navigation through the messages of your mailbox.|
You can find the latest messages in the "News" application as well.