If you do not want to send a message immediately, you can save it as a draft and call it up again at a later time.
|Note: After sending a draft you cannot use it any longer. If you like to use a massage several times for e.g. recurring correspondence then create a Template.|
- Create a new message or reply to or forward an existing message.
- Instead of sending the message with "Send", click on "As draft".
- If you click on "Cancel" you will be asked if you want to save the message as draft.
- Your drafts are not displayed in your Mailbox first. To find your saved drafts click on the filter option "Draft" under "My Mailbox" on the left side.
- Now your drafts are displayed in cursive letters.
- To edit a draft open it with a click on its Subject.
- Make your changes to the draft if necessary.
- Click on "As draft" to save the draft again or click on "Send" to mail your message.