After the user registration for conjectPM you are prompted to confirm your e-mail address? Or do you have seen an orange coloured box at the right upper corner after you logged in to conjectPM?
The e-mail verification is essential for the E-Mail integration which makes it possible for you to use your e-mail software like Outlook or Lotus Notes for the communication.
- Following to the user registration you are prompted to confirm your e-mail address.
- Click on "Send e-mail now".
- If you did not confirm your e-mail yet (in this case you clicked on "Not now" after the registration) an orange coloured box is displayed in the right upper corner when you login to conjectPM
- Click on "Confirm now" in the box and then on "Send e-mail now" like in step 2.
- Now you get an e-mail with the subject "conjectPM - Please confirm your e-mail address". If you do not get the e-mail try to send it again with a click on the button "Resend e-mail" in the box. If you still do not get the e-mail it is blocked by your spam filter or moved to your spam folder. In this case ask your IT department for help.
- Click on the link "Confirm these data" contained in the e-mail. Pay attention not to make a double click on the link.
- A new web page will open and confirm your e-mail verification.
- When you login to conjectPM next time, the orange box won't be displayed any more. But if you change your e-mail address later, the box will be shown again and ask you to confirm you e-mail. In this case repeat steps 3 to 7.