You work together as a team with your colleagues in a project and all team members should have access on all messages of each other?
Share your mailbox with colleagues
- Open the "Communication" application.
- Click on the link "Share (0)" alongside of "My Mailbox".
- Select one or several participants to share your mailbox with using the plus .
- Confirm your selection with "OK".
- In the brackets you now see with how many participants you share your mailbox, e.g. .
- To remove access on your mailbox click on "Share (1)" again.
- Click in the lower window "Currently I share my mailbox with" on the behind the name of the participant to remove access and confirm with "OK".
Read messages of a shared mailbox
- If other participants gave you access to their mailbox a new filter "All Mailboxes" is shown above "My Mailbox".
- The Link e.g. "1 Participant/s" shows you that 1 participant shares his mailbox with you.
- Click on the link to see who shares his mailbox with you.
- Click on the filter "All (Inbox/Sent/Archived)" to show all messages of you and the participant you shares his mailbox with you.
- When you open a message which another participant shares with you, then the message header has an orange coloured background and a note "Shared Message" is shown at the top.
Note: Messages which were marked as "confidential" when sending, are not shown in a shared mailbox.
If you want to see if a meesage is confidential, just open it. Above the recipients a corresponding information is shown: