In this article we show you the basic functions of the smartflow „TASK “. With the Task-Smartflow you can dispose date linked tasks to other participants.
Not only during a meeting lots of tasks where given to different people. Therefore, you can give tasks to one or more persons with the conjectPM platform to have an overview over the processing status.
Some basic features of the smartflow „TASK “:
- The receiver gets single messages and cannot see who else gets this task.
(Note: Groups will be deleted; every participant gets a separate task)
- The sender can send single tasks to the receiver or the whole tasks (all receiver) can be withdrawn or directed to other receivers.
- A tasks have to be finished by the sender to delete the task from the view of open processes.
Overview of the chapters inside this article:
- Overview for open, sent and received TASK´s in the module “What’s new?” (Sender + Receiver)
- Create a new TASK (Sender)
- Edit a received TASK (Receiver)
- Check and finish a received and responded TASK (Sender)
1. Overview for open, sent and received TASK´s in the module “What’s new?” (Sender + Receiver)
- Press „What´s new?“ to get an overview of your smartflows.
- Here you can see all the tasks you have to do.
- Here you can see all the tasks you´ve sent.
2. Create a new TASK (Sender)
- To create a new task push the button “New” in the communication module.
- A menu will be shown. Please choose the option “TASK”. When you chosen the Smartflow an empty message board will appear.
Note: Smartflows are just visible when you choose „Processes“ or „Activities“.
- With the button "To" you can choose the participant you want to write.
- "Response required by" means that you can choose a date the task should be finished.
- Here you can add a message or a description.
- Add some additional information to your task.
- When you filled all the mandatory (marked by an orange star) fields then go to "Send" and the participants you have chosen will get a message.
|Note: You can add multiple people as receiver, but there will be separate tasks for every person|
3. Edit a received TASK (Receiver)
As a receiver of a TASK you get a message via email with your task and the finishing date. The processing occurs in conjectconjectPM
- Go to the module "Communication".
- Choose "Processes" to see all your unfinished tasks.
- Choose the process type "TASK" to filter your view to this kiind of process.
- The "Due Date" shows you the finishing date of the task. When it's overdone it will be shown in red and with negative values.
- To edit a task just choose it in the menu. The message board oft the TASK will appear.
- Under "Request" you can see the sender, your task and the finishing date.
- With "Response" you can write directly to the sender and finish the TASK.
- Attachments you can add with the blue cross "Add".
- With the option "As Draft" you can save it as a draft.
- Click "Send" to send your answer.
|Note: When the answer is sent, the task will be finished for the receiver. Therefore, the status will be changed in the "What´s new?" module like written in chapter 1. Finished tasks are visible every time when you set your filter in the "Communication" module on "Finished".|
4. Check and finish a received and responded TASK (Sender)
To finally finish a TASK, you have to click on it to open it. Now you can check the answer. Then follow the instructions.
- Click on the link to get an overview.
- If the TASK is not received well you can start an additional “Subtask”. As well to the same receiver.
- If the answer is correct, please close the TASK that it will be shown as finished.