If you update a document in conjectPM and upload a new version, you will not overwrite the previous version. The previous version remains in conjectPM and is just "moved to the background". Thus you can download previous versions any time:
- Go to the "Documents" application, browse to the target folder in the folder tree to the left, where the document is stored and click on it.
- You can see if a document has several versions with a look at the column "Ver.". 3.0 means that is has 3 versions - the current one and two previous versions.
- Mark the document in the main application screen.
- Click on the "Properties" button in the tool bar.
- Go to the "Files" tab.
- Here you see a list of all previous versions.
- In the columns "Date of creation/last change" and "Editor" you can see when and who created the version.
- Mark the version you like to download.
- Click on the "Download" button.