conjectPM has an integrated version management. When creating a new version the system just puts the new version over the existing document. Thus it doesn't creates a new document or overwrites the previous version. All previous versions remain in the background and can to be downloaded at any time.
- Go to the "Documents" application.
- Browse to the target folder in the folder tree to the left, where your document is stored and click on it.
- Check the document which you want to update.
- Click on the "New version" button in the tool bar.
- The Upload works like the Upload of a single document. Different from that the name, categories and description are taken over from the existing document and thus do have to be entered.
- Use the message option to inform project participants about the new version concurrently.
- Save your version with "Upload".
|Note: Alternatively you can use the functions "Single Upload" or "Multi Upload" to update the version of a single or simultaneous of multiple documents in a folder.|
|Important: Keep in mind that the names of the files on your computer are 100% equivalent to the documents (including the file extension/suffix) which you want to update in the Project Space. Otherwise new documents will be created instead of versions. If the names match then a message will be shown and you can create new version with a click on "Create new version" or "Cancel the complete upload".|