Rename Documents and change Properties
- Go to the "Documents" application.
- Browse to the target folder in the folder tree to the left, where the document is stored and click on it.
- Mark the document.
- Click on the "Properties" button in the toolbar.
- on the "General" tab you can edit the following properties:
- The "Name" of the document.
- Add a "Description" for the document.
- Change the "Folder path" of the document in order to move it.
- Set or adjust the "Categories" and Specify "Keywords" for an optimized search.
- Confirm your changes with "Save".