If you need to know you downloaded a document or received it from you by message, then take a look at the history:
- Go to the "Documents" application.
- Browse to the target folder in the folder tree to the left, where the document is stored and click on it.
- Mark the document.
- Click on the "Properties" button in the toolbar.
- On the "History" tab, you can trace all actions pertaining to that document.
- Clicking on "Project Participants" or "External Recipients" in the column "Additional Information" displays all participants who were notified.
- A detailed overview on all messages and recipients related to this document is given on the "Recipient" tab. Here you can directly open corresponding messages.