Using the conjectPM search you can find digital created and scanned documents, folders, messages and drawings in the Project Space depending on the search option you use. We offer the project-internal search and the global search (over all your projects).
Additionally you can find documents via the views functionality.
Project-internal Search (Full text search)
If you search for a document name, document content, folder or filed message in a specific project, please use our project-internal full text search:
- Go to the corresponding project.
- Select the "Documents" application.
- Enter the search term in the search field in the upper right corner. Alternatively you have a search field on the "Search" tab.
- Press on "Enter" or click the "magnifying glass" to start the search. Wild cards like * are not permitted.
- Narrow down your search result by time with a "Date range".
- Click on the shown path and you are directed to the folder where the document is stored.
- The "Relevance" shows the accuracy of the search results. Search terms in document name or in Meta data of documents have a higher relevance than search terms in the content of documents. Multiple search terms in the content increase the relevance.
- Use the "Advanced Search" to get more search options and to search for specific document and folder names. The advanced search is not a full text search and searches only in the document or folder names.
|Note: Click on the information icon to get more details about the search functions or use the following link: https://ng.conject.com/ng/cms/Search.jsp|
Global Search over all your projects
If you search for a document name, document contents, messages or even drawing in all of your projects or organisations, then use our global full text search:
- Click on "Start" to go to the "Start" page with your project overview.
- Enter the search term in the search field in the upper right corner and press "Enter" or click on the "magnifying glass" to start the search.
- Click on the file in question in the search results to be directed to the document in the corresponding project.
- "How does conjectPM search?" provides helpful information on how the search works. Wild cards like * in place of one or more characters are not permitted.