Using the Multi-Upload you can upload files to conjectPM including the folders on your computer. To do this you need to have "Full access" the permission on the folder where you want to upload your new folders including the files. Normally a full access permissions is only assigned for administrators or for non administrators only to certain folder areas. If you do not have assigned the full access and get an error during the upload, please contact the project administrator to upgrade your permissions.
- Open the "Document Management" application.
- On the left side navigate through the folder tree to the folder where you want to upload the new folders including the files and click on it.
- Click on the "New" button.
- Select the "Multiple Documents" option from the drop-down menu.
- Use the plus to select the folders and files on your computer.
- Mark the folder which you want to upload and which contains your files and confirm with "Open". Note that only folders which contain files will be uploaded whereas empty folders will not be uploaded. (In the example the files which will be uploaded are all called example.txt)
- Click on the button above the upload window to display the complete path of the files and folders you would like to upload.
- Use the buttons to exclude those folders which contain the your required folders and which you do not want to have uploaded. Those folders may not be shown in the upload window.
- Click on "Upload" to create the folders and files.
- Confirm and then check the result in the Project Space.
|Note: Alternatively you can use WebFolders. In this case you can also upload empty folders.|