You need to import a folder structure in to Microsoft Excel for better editing or you simply want to send your conjectPM project space administrator a folder structure via Excel to import this structure into your project space in conjectPM.
To do so we published the Excel Macro file „Import folder structure.xlsb“. You can find it at the bottom of this page.
Simply do the following steps to import a folder structure from your computer into Excel:
- Please download at first the file „Import folder structure.xlsb“ from the bottom of this page.
- Now open the file and accept all security message which may appear. (If no security message appears please go through with step 3.)
- Now click the menu „View“ in Excel.
- You will find the option “Macros” there which you can open with a click.
- Now start the macro „start import folder structure“.
- Please choose the source of you the folder structure you wish to import in the window which appeared. Simple mark the source folder a click the button „Start import“.
Excel will import then the folder including the subfolders structured into the sheet.
- Please save the Excel document. Now you can further process the file.
You can download the file here: