How to filter and find drawings
To access drawings go to the "Drawing Management" application. You will see a complete list of all current drawings on which you have permissions. Using Filter Criteria and the Search field on the left hand you can reduce the drawing list and thus find the drawings which you want to download very easy.
To find (filter) drawings you search, follow these steps:
- Open the drop-down menu "Choose filter criterion".
- Select the Filter Criterion / Category required to filter the drawings which you want to download.
- Only available values of the Filter Criterion which have already been used for uploaded drawings will be displayed.
- Select one or several values required to filter the needed drawings.
- Select further Filter Criterions /Categories, if necessary. As soon as you chose 3 filter criterions you can add more by clicking on the arrow .
- Click on "Apply filters" to display your drawing selection.
- Save your filter in order to repeat the search at a later time. To do so click on "Save current filter…".
- Assign a Filter name and confirm with "Save". You can find your saved filters on the left side at "My filters". If you are an administrator of the project you can publish the filter for all project members by clicking the checkbox.
- You can find your saved filters under "My filters" on the left-hand side of the window.
- Use "Reset filter" to reset your drawing selection.
- Additionally to "My filters" you can also open "Published filters" if created by the administrator.
- In addition to the filters conjectPM offers you further options for drawing selections under "My drawings":
- "Current Drawings" (Default) displays ONLY the latest version of the current filtered drawings. This is the highest revision number in combination with the highest status of this revision number.
- "My recently uploaded drawings"displaysthe all revisions you have created in the last 30 days.
- "All drawings" gives you direct access to all the revisions of the current filtered drawings.
|Note: In addition to the filter options, you can also use a Quick Search. Via the "Search" field you can search within currently filtered drawings. This function is especially helpful when using drawing number or a free text in the drawing name.