How to download drawings
Download a single drawing - Single Download
- Filter the drawing you need to downlad.
- Mark the respective drawing.
- Click on the "Download" button or directly on the drawing name to start a download.
- Choose whether you want to "save" the drawing to your computer or "open" it temporarily.
- Click on "Open" and the corresponding software will start up automatically and display the file, if the software has been installed in your computer.
|Note: If some drawings are displayed in gray font, you do not have permissions on this status of the shown revision number. Therefore you may not download or view these drawings. If you need to have permissions on that status contact the administrator of the Project Space.
Downloading multiple drawings - Multi Download
- Mark the required drawings.
- Click on the "Download" button.
- Confirm the next message with "OK".
- Select a folder where the files are to be saved on your computer.
- Click on "Open".
|Note: If you were notified about uploaded drawings by message in conjectPM, you can download, view or open the drawings directly from the message. Additionally you get an e-mail in your e-mail software (e.g. Outlook or Lotus Notes) and can download or open the drawings from there.