How to search for Documents
If you search for a document name, document content, folder or filed message you can find it with our project-internal full text search:
- Go to the corresponding project.
- Select the "Documents" application.
- Enter the search term in the search field in the upper right corner. Alternatively you have a search field on the "Search" tab.
- Press on "Enter" or click the "magnifying glass" to start the search. Wild cards like * are not permitted.
- Narrow down your search result by time with a "Date range".
- Click on the shown path and you are directed to the folder where the document is stored.
- The "Relevance" shows the accuracy of the search results. Search terms in document name or in Meta data of documents have a higher relevance than search terms in the content of documents. Multiple search terms in the content increase the relevance.
- Use the "Advanced Search" to get more search options and to search for specific document and folder names. The advanced search is not a full text search and searches only in the document or folder names.
|Note: Click on the information icon to get more details about the search functions or use the following link: https://ng.conject.com/ng/cms/Search.jsp